Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post pictures

2 posters

Go down

How to post pictures Empty How to post pictures

Post by Wrecked Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 am

To post pictures here, you need to use an image hosting site such as: Postimage, IMGur, Tinypic, Photobucket etc.

Upload the image from your computer to one of those sites. When the image has uploaded, an image or forum code will be generated for it. Simply copy that code and then paste it straight into your post here and the image will show.

For example:
Here are the instructions to use the Postimage site (you do not have to register to use it):

1. On the Postimage site, click Browse (your computer's My Pictures folder then opens. If it doesn't, select it).

2. Double click on the pic you wish to use.

3. Click Upload it!

4. When the pic has uploaded, scroll down the page and you will see a code named: Hotlink for Forums (1)

5. Hover your mouse pointer on that code, right click and copy it.

6. Now simply paste that code into your post on here, submit your post and the image should appear!
Wrecked
Wrecked
Admin

https://thebackpaging.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How to post pictures Empty Re: How to post pictures

Post by Wrecked Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:06 pm

To post HQ images upload the images to ImageShack with the option Do not resize and copy and paste the forum link here it allows you to click on the image which opens a new window showing the full image.
Wrecked
Wrecked
Admin

https://thebackpaging.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CcH Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Thanks. I tried that with some of my recent images and I get the same result - displaying a cropped pic, so either you click to enlarge, or as it was, right click and 'view image'. I'll maybe put up thumbnails in future.

I've had a premium photobucket account for years, but now they have a beta 'photobucket has changed - all new - improved' site, yet they no longer support HQ images. WTF. A photo sharing site that restricts images to 1024x768. Totally useless.

We'll get there. <insert dancing smiley> (coz I haven't got smileys to work on here yet) lol
CcH
CcH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down